Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
$40000 / month
Central and Western District
July 6, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a retail company with steadily growing. They own an excellent company culture and good work life balance thus a stable team in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for Assistant Manager, Internal Manager to join their Internal Audit team.
- Responsible for the overall audit process including execution of the audit plan, development and application of appropriate audit programs
- Understand and assess risks involved in assigned projects and assess the appropriateness of the management of risks within businesses
- Require to review and recommend controls and safeguards that contribute to the development of policies and/or procedures
- Oversee the audit team and ensure all assignments are completed
- Conduct and/or participate in special investigations as required.
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines with CPA/ ACCA qualification
- At least 5 years Audit experiences from Listed company + Retail Company (Or handled audit assignment for retail clients)
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese, with Mandarin as a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.