Assistant Project Manager - F.I. - 40k
$540000 - 540000 / month
Central and Western District
10 January 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading world-renowned financial services firm providing a wide range of financial products. Their new one-of-a-kind Google-like building is an ideal place for technology enthusiasts to work on regional development projects.
They are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager with in-depth knowledge and exposure to full project life-cycle. This person will be assisting about 6-7 project managers with various projects.
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Coordinating with stakeholder
- Ensuring schedules and objectives are met for a project
- Create presentation and reports, analyse and interpret data
- Present the progress to Lead management
- A minimum of 1-2 years of project management experience
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Finance, IT/Engineering or related disciplines
- Excellent knowledge in Office tools (i.e. Powepoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Proficiency in any project management tools, such as Jira, Microsoft Project is a big plus
- In-depth knowledge in project lifecycle
- Previous work experience in any financial institutes is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Immediately available is a big advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.