Associate (Internal Audit) - Leading Investment Bank
Central and Western District
5 January 2018
Banking and financial services
A leading investment bank with is looking for an associate for their internal audit department.
- Execute the internal audit plan, perform internal audit fieldwork following the planned audit program and approach
- Perform risk assessment and audit planning process
- Deliver quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA), Regional requirements and company standards
- Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees Co-ordinate audit engagements, liaise with external auditors and relevant regulatory bodies to meet the audit requirements
- Follow up on prior audit issues raised, review adequacy of steps taken by Management to close audit issues
- University degree holder majoring in accountancy or related accounting qualification, CPA preferred
- At least 3 years of solid accounting experience in financial institutions or auditing firms
- Good interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.