Associate Vice President - Leading Investment Bank
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 February 2017
With a rapid growth and presence in Asia, a leading investment bank has an AVP opening within their accounting team.
- Responsible for monthly and ad-hoc financial/management reports
- Assist in checking the periodic financial reports and ad hoc financial information to head office
- Check the statutory financial returns to regulatory authorities
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets.
- Prepare tax computation and relevant supporting schedule
- Assist with the month end closing and prepare month end reconciliations and schedules
- Responsible for maintaining financial accounting records, financial controls and reports
- Participate in new system launch and UAT
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA finalist/ qualified holder is an advantage
- At least 2 years relevant experience in financial reporting field within the banking industry
- Good communication skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,