Audit Manager - Credit Risk (Rolling Contract)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 February 2017
Here is an exciting opportunity to expand your experiences or step foot in Credit Risk. This outstanding role will providing exposure to credit risk, audit and client relationship management.
Your technical skills will be a plus as you perform data analysis and audit, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail. Be challenged as you apply problem solving techniques, and discuss solutions with the rest of the team, helping to grow the team's reputation by representing the organization, its affiliates and clients in a professional manner.
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Previous 5 years of Big 4 or internal audit experience for financial services
- Analytical, process driven and have experience on the credit risk or audit field
- Brilliant ability to solve complex problems.
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road