AVP, Procurement & Sourcing
$50000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
August 1, 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is one of the most reputable Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team, this person will be the successor of Section Head. This role can provide regional experience and work closely with the business.
- Assist in delivering the following key sourcing services to stakeholders in the assigned country(ies)
- Provide stakeholders with access to external services - Provide access to external supplier options - get best value (quality, cost, risk/compliance) for non-compensation spend
- Planning and solution design of external services - Planning and solution design of external services to help the business with "make vs. buy", option selection, and planning by applying category expertise, supply market innovation, and deep market intelligence
- Vendor Management & Innovation
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Integrations, and Divestitures 3rd Party Support - Assess the acquired company's vendor base by analyzing contracts to mitigate risks and ensure fulfillment of required scope of the business. Sourcing will partner with the business to develop and execute an integration strategy and to harmonize economies of scale.
- Support the bottom-up aggregation of all the categories data across divisions and countries to inform the top-down target setting process and reconciling the "gaps" between bottom-up and top-down targets and identifying initiatives required to close any such disparities
- Responsible for providing country-level input to the Sourcing Manager - Asia Pacific to inform the top down target setting process as aligned to the Procurement Calendar
- Support the development of all country financial targets, and delivering financial targets where applicable
- Accountable for proactively escalating any known risks or issues to the Global Category Team and/or Sourcing Manager - Hong Kong to ensure required support for resolution
- Responsible for assisting collection and consolidation of assigned countries' related information and reporting to populate the KPIs and Balanced Scorecard Targets
- Responsible for consolidating, sharing and effective collaboration of Vendor, market, category and internal business data and information to develop the Sourcing strategy
- Responsible for monitoring compliance and enforcing Sourcing policies and procedures
- Accountable to ensure quality processes for the required Sourcing service delivery are maintained and updated to ensure business partner requirements continue to be met
- Responsible for supporting the vendor management framework for the related landscape and aligned to the Vendor Relationship and Management Framework
- Accountable for taking ownership of your own career, performance and development
- Responsible to ensure continual improvement is active in the Regional Sourcing team - active part in CI initiatives, engage team members in CI improvements
- Responsible for providing project execution support to specific projects
- Responsible to ensure all Sourcing relevant contract documentation is properly stored and maintained in the contract data base for the responsible countries
- Responsible for providing input into the development of appropriate Playbook.
- Responsible for implementation, execution and communication of the final Sourcing Strategy and Annual Plans to relevant business partners
Bachelor's degree required at a minimum, in fields such as procurement management, business administration, finance, law or a scientific or technical field. Strong preference for CIPS or similar professional qualification
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.