AVP/VP - Fixed Income Derivatives Product Specialist
$75000 - 75000 / month
Central and Western District
21 September 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is financial services institution currently looking to add a member to their fixed income Product Management Team for existing FIC Derivatives. They are ideally looking for someone with 6-8 years' experience, who has amassed strong product knowledge/structuring skills as is looking to take on a larger remit. Fluency in English/Chinese reading/writing is a must. Excellent career prospects in place for the right individual.
- Generate ideas to develop new exchange traded Fixed Income and Currency (FIC) derivatives products and enhance the existing FIC products
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Trading, Risk Management, Clearing, Market Data) to manage new product development projects and deliver new products
- Prepare product proposals and presentation materials (both in English and Chinese) for internal management and external regulatory approvals
- Generate research reports on FIC market trends and product focused marketing materials
- Work closely with product specialists and marketing teams to consolidate and analyze market feedback in FIC community
- University degree holder preferably in finance, economics or other business related subjects. Master degree and other professional qualifications (such as CFA, FRM) will be an advantage.
- At least 6-8 years' relevant experience in the financial services industry with solid OTC and Listed FIC derivatives product knowledge.
- In-depth understanding of China and international global markets regulatory policies and guidelines
- Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills with good attention to details.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in Bloomberg / Reuters / WIND is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300