AVP/VP, Technology Risk Management (50-65K)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 June 2017
A top tier Chinese bank is hiring an experience IT risk professional.
- Manage the technology risk management processes to identify emerging or existing technology-related risks, measure the impact, likelihood and direction of technology-related risks and to conduct risk assessment, regularly monitor any technology-related issues or incidents, control the risks through preventive, compensating and contingency measures.
- Perform investigation of any technology-related frauds and incidents.
- Assist to manage cyber security risk.
- Support internal/external/regulatory audit review.
- Conduct service provider review.
- Manage the IT security function to ensure strict adherence to the corporate security control requirements, establish corporate security policies/standards/baselines, establish departmental procedures, and conduct regular security profile review.
- Ensure awareness of and compliance with IT control policies, corporate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Establish and enforce standard of process related to Technology Risk Management.
- Manage and monitor project progress to ensure consistency and uniformity in IT security related project delivery.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Around 5-7 years relevant working experience, preferably in Banking and Finance sector, including technology risk management, IT security and IT compliance roles.
- Strong understanding of Information Technology Risk Management; broad knowledge of database, operating systems and information security practices.
- Customer-oriented, strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Holder of CISSP / CISA / CISM certification is preferred.
- Good leadership skill.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,