Banking Change Manager-up to $75K-2mths rolling contract
$50000 - 75000 / month
Central and Western District
10 December 2018
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. They are currently looking for change managers to help implement their new platform, initially on a 12 months rolling contract
- Work with a team of business analysts and project managers to analyse or work independently to define business requirements
- Participate as a business expert in recommending and implementing solutions as well as communicating the solutions effectively to Business, Management and Information Technology.
- Be responsible for major Change programs and initiatives in Asia Change liaising with various product lines to ensure that all business change programs are implemented in the Asia Pacific region within agreed time line and budget
- Work with various departments to devise Change Strategy and implementation to achieve operational efficiency and risk mitigated approach to manage business across Asia Pacific region
- Integrate Business Strategies and operational design into actionable deliverables and change management activities
- Work with senior management and stakeholders to devise client review strategy to achieve optimization of client profile and profitability
- Work in collaboration with the Product Team, Change Team, Information Technology and Vendor to design and plan projects which deliver new products and services.
- University graduate preferably in business administration, information technology or a similar discipline
- Strong experience in change management within financial services
- 10 years experience leading change programs
- General awareness of business, regulatory and technology change within financial services
- Good technical aptitude, including excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Excel macros
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to deal and influence senior business leaders within the bank
- Able to quickly and effectively respond to rapidly changing business needs and urgent requests
- Must be a good communicator with verbal and written English. Mandarin speaking also preferable.
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300