Billing Executive, work life balance, 28K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 29 August 2017
Our client is an international law firm, having a strong global presence and managing the full spectrum of services and operations. They have over 1,500 lawyers located in the world's major financial, business and regulatory centres, spanning in more than 15 counties. They are consistently ranked in the top tier by leading legal and business publications. They are now seeking a billing specialist to join their growing team.
- Reporting to the Billing Manager in our Billing Department
- Ensuring that bills are properly prepared on a timely basis, in accordance with engagement letter and issued immediately to clients.
- Provide transactional support in processing vendor invoices and recording into accounting system
- Communicate with the partners and secretaries for the debt status and assist for the debt collection
- Preparing bills and billing analysis
- Assist in matters opening and closing and debt collection when necessary
- Performing other general accounting functions as required
- Handling internal enquires and preparing other clerical duties
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Must be stable, patience and detailed minded
- Proficient in excel
- Familiarity with Elite is a plus.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience for billing procedures
- Possess good communication skills is highly preferable
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,