Billing Specialist - Global Law Firm, 25K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Our client is an international law firm, having a strong global presence and managing the full spectrum of services and operations. They have over 1,500 lawyers located in the world's major financial, business and regulatory centres, spanning in more than 15 counties. They are consistently ranked in the top tier by leading legal and business publications. They are now seeking a billing specialist to join their growing team.
- Ensuring that bills are properly prepared on a timely basis, in accordance with engagement letter and issued immediately to clients.
- Liaise with partners and secretaries for their billing schedule to meet the monthly forecast
- Ensure time & disbursement are accurately billed and write-off as per Partners instructions
- Communicate with the partners and secretaries for the debt status and assist for the debt collection
- Prepare, print and distribute bills to Partners as per the Billing Schedule
- Ensure the bill is processed and approved in Elite and send to client on time
- Assist in matters opening and closing and debt collection when necessary
- Directly reporting to the Billing Controller on all billing and reporting matters.
- Compile ad hoc reports when required
- Must be stable, patience and detailed minded
- Proficient in excel
- Highly preferably with legal industries background
- Familiarity with Elite/SAP.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience for billing procedures
- Possess good communication skills in English and Cantonese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,