Billing Specialist - Law Firm
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 July 2017
A globally recognized law firm is looking for a Billing Specialist to join their finance team.
As a Billing Specialist, you would be responsible for performing a full spectrum of billing functions such as preparing billing packages, preparing billing variance reports and managing the billing cycle. You would also be responsible for payments processing including petty cash management. As a Billing Specialist, you are required to perform ad hoc. tasks such as assisting Credit controller for coordinating credit collections.
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience gained in law firm or professional services firm
- Proactive, responsible, and detail minded
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Cantonese & Mandarin)
- High proficiency in Elite is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,