(Brokerage trading) Infrastructure Engineer
$50000 - 70000 / annum
Central and Western District
20 July 2018
IT and technology
The client is a US-based brokerage trading firm.
- Provide L2-3 support on VMware, Windows System Administration, Network Engineering
- Project planning, design and implementation of VSphere, VMware Horizon View, Windows AD services, Group Policy TCP/IP and DHCP / DNS
- Design and implementation of Desktop / VDI Image & template management
- Windows Security Patch Management and application deployment process in physical and virtual environments
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process for all VMware & Windows problems
- Liaise with external providers of hardware and software to resolve IT issues.
- Provide regular feedback, backup and training documentation to IT Infrastructure Support Manager.
- Ensure the IT infrastructure is developed and supported in accordance with ITIL framework.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related major
- Minimum 3 years of system administration experience
- Good knowledge of VMware vSphere ESXi 6.x and Horizon View 7.x
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 - 2016 and key technologies associated with it. Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
- Good knowledge and experience of network technologies such as TCP/IP and Ethernet
- Experience in SCCM, SCOM and other monitoring tools
- Ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
- Good written and oral communication skills at all levels.
Exposure to any of the following areas would be great advantages:
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell, VB
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013, SQL 2005/2008/2012 and Citrix XenApp/XenMobile.
- Exposure to cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure Services
- MDM solutions (Airwatch, Good, Mobile Iron, etc.)
- Identify and Access Management (IAM) tools: Active Directory federation services (ADFS, SAML, Single Sign-On (SSO), Two-Factor authentication etc.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300