Business Analyst 12 month contract (salary 60k-80k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 April 2017
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a Business Analyst.
As Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps within a business process description and collaborates with stakeholders to clarify and simplify complex process.
- Collaborate with IT project teams and business partners to collect, clarify and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design.
- Provide clarification of requirements to other project team members to assist them in the creation of their specific deliverables.
- Perform front to back reviews of business processes and report to business managers.
- Verify the appearance of the testing output to ensure it meets the requirements of the business.
- Work with legal and compliance to monitor regulatory changes that impact compliance activities.
- Respond to user requests or issues in a timely manner and involve relevant IT teams or vendors when necessary.
In order to be qualified for this role you will have the following:
- Experience within a reputable financial institution.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a business analyst.
- Project exposure is essential (Full SDLC if possible).
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis methodology.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road