Business Analyst, $25-28k, INSURANCE
$300000 - 336000 / month
Central and Western District
27 December 2017
IT and technology
Due to a large scale transformation project comes up, an experienced Business Analyst is needed to join a multinational insurance firm.
- Responsible for analyzing and reviewing business, technical, and functional requirements.
- Work close development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals.
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles, and develop innovative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements.
- Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements.
- You must have at least 5 years of solid project experience within the finance sector and knowledge of IT/system related project.
- Strong experience in managing project from end to end is a must
- Previous experience from insurance or banking industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese is a must
- YOU MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAIALBLE OR IN A SHORT NOTICE
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.