Business Analyst (30k-50k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 March 2017
An exciting and interesting opportunity has come up with a leading bank, looking for a KYC analyst
As KYC Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting KYC due diligence for new or existing clients in line with policy and procedure.
- Following up with relevant internal parties as required to obtain documentation and relevant approvals in line with policy and procedure.
- Identify and share common errors and themes in order to improve quality and efficiency
- Provide expert insight into Compliance and Regulatory related projects/issues.
In order to qualify for this role, you will have the following:
- Experience within a Compliance/Regulatory related project.
- Have extensive KYC analysis experience.
- Can do attitude with strong soft skills and understanding of the importance of stakeholder management and structured delivery.
- Previous experience with a reputable financial service institution.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road