Business Analyst (30K to 80K) 12 months contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 04 July 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking Business Analysts that have experiences in retail banking related projects
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Assist in the development of project documentation in alignment within company policies/methodologies
- Analyse workflow and business processes to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement
- Meet with, and obtain requirements from the business users to gather and analyse end user requirements through interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, task and workflow analysis
- Scoping projects effectively including the identification and management of dependencies to minimise the number and size of change requests to original scope and solutions
- Provide assistance to end users following implementation
- Assist with the production of technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team
- Assist with the development of functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development
- Perform user acceptance testing and co-ordinate business verification testing to ensure overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development
- Record and document system testing and changes
- Provide data analysis and reporting as required
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Business Analyst role, with experience in compliance projects within retail banking sectors
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
- Solid understanding on the operations and products in the areas of mobile payments, mortgages and loans.
- Experience in dealing with Vendors and external service providers
- Knowledge SDLC is preferred
- Experience in retail banking industry
- Experience in digital automation projects is an advantage
- Management consultant background is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,