Business Analyst 60k-80k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 July 2017
As a key member of the IFRS9 global Programme, the IFRS9 Project lead will act as the Key Subject Matter Expert with a particular focus on modelling IFRS9 impacts:
Your role will entail the following :
- Review of the 'off the shelf" IFRS 9 solution design, model and reporting solution being delivered by the Banks chosen vendor (Moodys)
- Leading business impact assessment of modelling output on the business, working with risk, finance and business teams
- Contributing to model design and development activities, which may include but is not limited to reviewing solution design requirements, participating in modelling workshop with Moodys, conducting impact analysis and sensitivity analysis using businesses data, identifying any customisation of the model or associated rules which may be required
- Stakeholder management within the IFRS9 project
- Stakeholder management within the wider business including Heads of Trade Finance and IFS Business, supporting communications to Board Risk Committee and updates/reporting to external parties including regulators and/or external auditors
- Flexible approach required to support other IFRS9 project deliverables as required - for example reporting, training, User Acceptance Testing, etc.
In order to qualify for this role, you will have the following:
- IFRS experience, especially from business and functional perspective
- Appropriate understanding of modelling (Wholesale models) and requirements for validation to keep them fit for purpose.
- Wholesale Banking experience
- Open personality and effective communication and reporting skills - verbal and written
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across multiple functions, roles and geographies
- Ability to conduct sensitivity analysis and quantitative impact assessments
- Consulting or professional services background ideally (Big 4 ideally)
- Project Management / organisation skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,