Business Analyst CDD/Compliance-MNC Bank-6M rolling-$40-70k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 29 September 2017
The client is an international bank within an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally. Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen in Hong Kong.
As a business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Facilitate the definition of user requirement with business
- Lead the business analysis & design of the project
- Coordinate the business analysis work of project
- Contribute to the day to day efficiency of operations department by giving solutions to day to day problems as far as systems and procedures are confirmed, drawing up current procedures and operational control documents applicable
- Contribute to the system implementation by analysing and specifying requirements for new systems, proposing plan for a consistent use of systems between sites, users to get processes adapted
- Ensure that project deliverables are aligned with other projects, assist user test case, manage testing, and update project status.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in Business or Finance
- At least 5 years' experience as a business analyst in a financial institution
- Regulatory compliance and CDD experience required
- Fluency in English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,