Business Analyst - Credit (Rolling Contract)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 March 2017
Here is an exciting opportunity to expand your experiences or step foot in the credit field. This outstanding role will providing exposure to credit risk client relationship and project management.
Your technical skills will be a fully utilized as you perform workflow analysis, credit loss and recovery management. Credit risk modelling and data control framework would be part of the project. Be challenged as you apply problem solving techniques, and discuss solutions with the rest of the team, helping to grow the team's reputation by representing the organization, its affiliates and clients in a professional manner.
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Previous 5 years of Big 4 or credit risk/modelling experience for financial services
- Analytical, process driven and have experience on the credit risk or audit field
- Brilliant ability to solve complex problems.
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,