Business Analyst - Digital (Renewable Contract)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 March 2017
Our client is a dynamic, growth-focused company looking for talented individuals to drive transformation projects. This brilliant role is an opportunity to be part of the company's growth journey as you share and contribute ideas with a high energy team and bring excellent possibilities to your career.
You will be leading the documenting and analysing business needs, supporting the creation of robust projects and business cases underpinning the offering. Your combination of technical and organisational skills will see you work between the core development delivery and analytics function, facilitating planning, working with end users and technology providers, and developing solution designs. Your outstanding experience in information security management systems will come to the fore as you support IT projects through to delivery and implementation, while offering mentorship and project leadership in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Exceptional understanding of application programming, database & system design or enterprise and cloud architecture.
- Deep understanding of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Experience working on projects with complex integration and multiple systems data.
- Brilliant communication skills to express complex issues in plain language.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Vision, Word).
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road