Business Analyst - Insurance (Renewable Contract)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 05 April 2017
Our client is a rapidly expanding insurance company with ongoing projects in the digital and transformation areas. With a wide array of clients, they are looking to expand their products to various markets in the region.
You will be leading the documenting and analysing business needs, supporting the creation of robust projects and business cases underpinning the offering. You will be responsible to deal with various internal stakeholders for functional requirement gathering and conducting UAT. Your outstanding experience in systems and process flow will come to the fore as you support projects through to delivery and implementation.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Exceptional understanding process flow mapping, UAT and SIT
- Deep understanding of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Experience working on projects with complex integration and multiple systems data.
- Brilliant communication skills to express complex issues in plain language.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Vision, Word).
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road