Business Analyst- Financial Services - Direct Contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 January 2017
Our client is a major financial services organization with strong reputation within Hong Kong who is now looking for Business Analyst to join their large team.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems
- Collect business requirements for the purpose of facilitating effective software system development using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs, provides added-value advice to formulate the requirements to ensure alignment with company objective and IT strategy.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver required documents in view of our enterprise-wide methodology.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and IT team through which requirements flow and establish the technical vision on usability and performance needs.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Degree holder in information system or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' solid business analyst experience for financial services industry
- Strong analytical, retirement scheme product and project management skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Understanding on technology trend and best possible application in business world
- Ability to work under a matrix reporting structure
- Hands-on experience and sound knowledge of MPF or related retirement scheme operations is an advantage
- Experience with software development using .Net and Java and Progress technology is definitely an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,