Business Analyst - Fixed Income (salary 50k - 70k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 17 October 2017
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable bank in Hong Kong, urgently looking for a Business Analyst - Fixed Income for their system transformation
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide business user with front to back solution which require IT investment and effective change management
- Collaborating with IT project teams and business partners to collect, clarify and translate business requirements.
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps within business process description and collaborate with stakeholders to clarify and simplify complex process.
- Provide clarification of requirements to other project team members to assist them in the creation of their specific project deliverables.
- Effectively engage and manage vendors.
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Execute appropriate project governance and controls including reporting
In order to qualify for the role of Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- Extensive experience within a Bank and/or Insurance in an Agile project team
- In-depth knowledge of APEX/Martini functionality and expertise on fixed income SFT products.
- Have a proven track record of achieving change and realizing benefits within a complex organization.
- Strong experience in defining requirements and writing user stories.
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis Methodology.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English
- Must be open for travelling for long periods
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,