Business Analyst - Insurance - Contract - 25k-28k
HKD18000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
16 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise. Our client is a leading insurance business with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the collection analysis and documenting business needs and requirements in a complex environment.
- Liaising with end-users and IT delivery partners to facilitate alignment of understanding of requirements between business and IT.
- Driving requirement gathering activities via interviews, workshops and meetings with stakeholders.
- Managing to execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management.
- Preparing training materials and conduct training to end users.
- Acting as solution advisor to business users in solving business process and coordinating with technical teams on system problems.
- At least 2 years of Business Analysis experience in Insurance/Financial Services Industry.
- Insurance background is a plus.
- Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing and Implementation Verification Tests.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300