Business Analyst Ins- MNC Bank- 6 Mths rolling - 35-55K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 October 2017
The client is an international corporation with an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally.
As an Insurance business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes;
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access;
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users;
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training;
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of existing/ new system functionality;
- Support product launches and production activities from system perspective;
- Work closely with IT team to resolve system issues at expected service level;
- Assist in data extraction and reporting activities;
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes; and
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- 5 years of experience in business process analysis, computer system implementations, change management within the insurance industry;
- Good understanding of operational and technical needs of the insurance business
- Good written and oral communication skills, and must be able to interact with technical and non-technical people at different levels;
- Adaptable to dynamic environment; and meticulous and able to work independently.
- Fluency in English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,