Business Analyst- MNC Bank- 1 year rolling - $35-$55K
HK$35,000.00 - HK$55,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
18 September 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
The client is an international bank within an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally. Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen in Hong Kong.
Process Business Analyst
- Authoring Business Requirements Documents and supporting charts/workflows.
- Providing screen shots, new product/service demonstrations, and requirements documentation for regulatory compliance.
- Creating or updating desk procedures, policy, and businesses processes related to Digital Channels projects and enhancements as well as program oversight.
- Assisting with implementation of large-scale initiatives within Digital Channel service delivery and retail bank products and services. This position will be engaged in all project stages relevant to an analyst position: pre-project ideation, project scoping, requirements gathering, contract review, implementation, transition, and maintenance.
- Spearheading smaller Digital Channels tasks with limited supervision.
- Performing data gathering and analysis pertaining to digital solutions that may benefit the client experience.
- Assisting with User Acceptance Testing, test plan creation, and defect case tracking.
- Works closely with assigned project managers to facilitate on-time delivery.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- Position requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in business analysis within the financial services industry.
- Possess an understanding of both agile and waterfall development methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and have the ability to work effectively and independently.
- Successfully define and guide decision making.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams to execute a solution.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300