Business Analyst-MNC Bank-6 Mths rolling-$35-$55K
$35000 - 55000 / month
Central and Western District
4 September 2018
The client is an international bank within an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally. Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen in Hong Kong.
As a business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Facilitate the definition of user requirement with business
- Contribute to the day to day efficiency of operations department by giving solutions to day to day problems as far as systems and procedures are confirmed, drawing up current procedures and operational control documents applicable
- Contribute to the system implementation by analysing and specifying requirements for new systems, proposing plan for a consistent use of systems between sites, users to get processes adapted
- Ensure that project deliverables are aligned with other IT projects, assist user test case, manage testing, and update project status.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- 5 years' experience as a business analyst within FI
- Previous work experience using agile methology or related project experience.
- Strong Banking Domain experience
- Compliance experience within banking required
- Fluency in English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300