Business Analyst one year contract (salary 50k-70k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 August 2017
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with the Information Technology, project teams and business partners to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design, from which applications and solutions are developed.
- Provide clarification of requirements to other project team members to assist them in the creation of their specific project deliverables
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps within a business process description and collaborates with stakeholders to clarify and simplify complex processes
- Work with Legal and Compliance to monitor regulatory changes that impact IT compliance activities.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
In order to be qualified for a Business Analyst, for this role you will have the following:
- Extensive banking experience.
- Ability to understand the as-is process, conduct gap analysis with new system features/functionality and come up with the to-be process.
- Strong experience working in an agile environment.
- Strong team leading experience.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,