Business Analyst-Operational Risk(up to70k) 6m contract roll
$50000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
23 February 2018
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable insurance firm in Hong Kong, urgently looking for a Business Analyst with operational risk experience.
As a Business Analyst - Operational Risk you will be responsible for the following:
- Assessing the operational risk and risk mapping.
- Chair the meeting with Stakeholders and Users
- Working in an agile manner
- Establish and develop relationship with business and counterparts
- Design the Change Management and get buy in from key stakeholders
- Design training plan and execute training need and assist in documentation BRDs and operational procedures reporting
In order to qualify for the role of Business Analyst - Operational Risk, you will have the following:
- At least 7 to 10 year of experience as a Business Analyst with experience in leading a team
- Experience in setting up risk framework and operation
- Business Analysis skills
- Ability to think outside the box, propose creative solutions, be proactive etc.
- Strong communication skills as the person will need to deal with developers, business and IT stakeholders, etc.
- Internal Audit/Big 4 Background would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.