Business Analyst - Payments (Renewable contract) 65K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 18 April 2017
Our client is a dynamic, growth-focused company looking for talented individuals to join the payment system implementation project. The contract role offers competitive medical and annual leave benefits.
As the business analyst, you will be responsible to:
- Implement and streamline the payment system platform
- Perform business and user requirement analysis
- Formulate test plans and conduct user acceptance tests (UAT)
- Liaise with various business stakeholders
- Work closely with business, finance and accounting departments
You are organised, with a positive, "can do" approach towards customers. You function brilliantly in a dynamic project environment and you're passionate about seeing a project through to completion - on time and on budget.
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or other related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a reputable financial institution or insurance company
- An impressive technical background with programming experience would be advantageous
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to collaborate with and manage a diverse team.
- A commitment to maintaining a positive relationship with internal clients and providers.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road