Business Analyst-Pensions-12 Mths rolling-$45-$75K
$45000 - 75000 / month
Central and Western District
22 October 2018
The client is an international corporation with an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally.
As business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Gather and analyse business requirements, formulate user stories and acceptance tests
- Liaise with product owners (based in the UK) to confirm full understanding of build requirements in each feature
- Be familiar with and have a working knowledge of pension schemes and their management and operation and the structure and underlying principles behind it; the process of delivering continuous improvement through Professional Excellence and Quality Management principles.
- Ensure escalation to management of critical changes that need urgent implementation in order to maintain 100% compliance at the earliest opportunity
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University Degree with 5-7 years of experience in Project Management, Pensions Operations and Business Analysis
- Pension/MPF experience is a MUST
- Experience of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiation, diplomacy and facilitation skills.
- Assertive and able to build professional relationships with a variety of different teams and clients.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment to tight deadlines and experience of delivering in a service driven environment.
- Willingness to take ownership of issues.
- A willingness to travel to different regional offices when required.
- English fluency a must. Cantonese preferred
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300