Business Analyst-Policy Administration, 1 year, 25-40K(HKD)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 17 February 2017
Our client is one of the world's largest banking and Insurance services organizations. They are looking for a Business Analyst to implement new policy administration system in the area of life insurance.
Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Write business correspondence to clients and handle complaints
- Handle Policy Service Requests and Perform Quality Control
- Handle financial change exception reports and process changes when necessary.
- Follow up all complicated or special cases referred by Processing Centre in Malaysia or China, including provide solution for them or communicate with sales channel or customers
- Manually handle tasks that no system support
- Countercheck daily payment report due to system deficiency on accuracy before pass to manager for approval
- Due to system deficiency, need to prepare data patching form to rectify statement or system error, prepare finance memo for management approval on loss or process changes or reversal on system assigned by manager.
- Liaise tasks related to autopay collection and dishonor processing
- Reconciliation of Invoices for statement printing and coordination regarding statements or letters printing, holding incorrect printouts
- Provide related information and reports to Assistant Manager for handling internal and external audit enquiry
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in operation or business analysis
- Must come from Insurance/Life Insurance background
- Experience in Change/process enhancement or engineering
- Good Analytical skill
- Underwriting experience
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Chinese
- Immediate availability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road