Business Analyst - Process Improvement (up to 45k) - 12 mths
$50000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
10 August 2018
Here is a special opportunity to expand your skill set and achieve your full career potential. Our client is experiencing sustainable, long term growth, and ongoing expansion means your talents as an exceptional Business Analyst - Process Improvement specialist is needed to drive key initiatives. You will partner with the business partners and IT teams, playing an integral role supporting planning and building dynamic, detailed and scalable models. Most importantly, your insights will underpin actionable initiatives and strategies - from idea generation through to implementation - to optimise costs, champion innovation and push the boundaries beyond traditional forecasting.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- To work closely with the Business Improvement Manager to develop plans to drive and foster the continuous improvement practice/ behavior throughout the organization
- Collaborating with project teams and business partners to collect, clarify and translate business requirements.
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps within business process description and collaborate with stakeholders to clarify and simplify complex process.
- Provide clarification of requirements to other project team members to assist them in the creation of their specific project deliverables.
- Effectively engage and manage vendors.
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Execute appropriate project governance and controls including reporting
In order to qualify for the role of Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- Extensive experience within a bank, preferably banking or insurance.
- Six sigma black belt would be an advantage
- Have a proven track record of achieving change and realizing benefits within a complex organization.
- Strong experience in initiating and managing multiple projects.
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis Methodology.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English
- Immediately available
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300