Business Analyst-Regulatory Report(40-50k)-6 mths rolling
$40000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
March 2, 2018
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable insurance firm in Hong Kong, urgently looking a Business Analyst with regulatory reporting experience.
As a Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive and execute regulatory reporting projects to delay vendor tools in APAC.
- Chair the meeting with Stakeholder and User
- Working in an agile manner
- Managing and working with vendors and offshore teams
- Establish and develop relationship with business and counterparts
- Coordinate and handle the UAT
- Design Change Management and get buy in from key stakeholders
- Design training plan and execute training need and assist in documentation BRDs and operational procedures reporting
In order to qualify for the role of Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting, you will have the following:
- At least 5 to 7 year of experience as a Business Analyst with experience in leading a team
- Business Analysis skills
- Ability to think outside the box, propose creative solutions, be proactive etc.
- Strong communication skills as the person will need to deal with developers, business and IT stakeholders, etc.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Axiom or Finical solutions will be an added benefit
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.