Business Analyst-Risk Project(up to 50k)-6 mths Renewable
$40000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
July 20, 2018
Here is a special opportunity to expand your skill set and achieve your full career potential. Our client is experiencing sustainable, long term growth, and ongoing expansion means your talents as an exceptional Business Analyst are needed to drive key initiatives. You will partner with the business partners and IT teams, playing an integral role supporting planning and building dynamic, detailed and scalable models. Most importantly, your insights will underpin actionable initiatives and strategies - from idea generation through to implementation - to optimise costs, champion innovation and push the boundaries beyond traditional forecasting.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Project management / business analysis skills and experience, including examples of the delivery of on time and on budget - a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- Experience of working in a banking environment and change projects, preferably relevant to risk and data analytics
- Evidence of strong communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of Basel regulatory capital rule and PD/LGD/EAD drivers are preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills and some experience in face to face presentation
In order to qualify for the role of Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- Extensive experience within a bank, preferably Retail banking.
- Have a proven track record of achieving change and realizing benefits within a complex organization.
- Experienced working in Agile environment
- Strong experience in initiating and managing multiple projects.
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis Methodology.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted