Business Analyst six month rolling contract (salary 50k-80k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 15 March 2017
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a Business Analyst.
As Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in a critical risk transformation project based in Hong Kong
- Conduct risk assessments of various business units.
- Establish and manage effective and trusted relationships with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Perform front to back reviews of business processes and report to business managers.
- Play a key role in ensuring robust and effective change management processes.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Execute appropriate project governance and controls including reporting.
In order to be qualified for this role you will have the following:
- Experience with domain knowledge in credit loss & recovery management.
- Experience in credit risk modelling, data control framework op model and DQ management.
- Experience in process mapping is essential.
- Come from a banking background.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road