Business Analyst(multiple roles),20-25k,insurance,IMMED only
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 09 November 2017
A multi-national insurance firm is looking for a number of Business Analyst to assist with a large scale project
This is a business analyst role focusing on the business side. As a Business Analyst, you will report into a Project Manager, responsible for the following:-
- Work with leaders and Business managers to help in the various phases to help develop business requirements and solutions.
- Use and apply business analysis skills and techniques to develop solutions to help meet the requirements of the business.
- Deliver quality assurance and high quality business requirements
- Ensure customer needs are reflected into requirements definition
- Resolve business issues that may impact the delivery of the design
- Act as business partner for the technical engineers and IT team to generate cost effective solutions
- Provide recommendations for business improvement
- Train and coach those with less experience
In order to be qualified for a Business Analyst for this role, you will have the following:--
- Qualification in process engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Previous experience in contribution to the solution for a strategic initiative and taken responsibility for the nature of business designs and the resulting impact.
- Must understand the business process and the business drivers this is a "Business" business analyst role.
- Ability to obtain impact on business of proposed change
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,