Business Analyst, UAT HKD30k
$30000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
15 October 2018
Finance and accounting
A 1st tier Chinese Investment Bank, with an international presence.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, they aim to provide a comprehensive suite of financial services including capital markets, securities broking, corporate finance and asset management. They strive to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
- Analyzing, defining and documenting business processes, data and requirements and making recommendations for opportunities
- Producing user procedure documents and business process mapping
- Developing user acceptance test plans/scripts and leading user acceptance testing, and Knowledge of generally acceptable accounting principles and
- Gather project status information, preparing project status reports and budget usage reports
- To develop proposals that cater the internal staff's needs, concerns, and objectives
- To ensure the projects are delivered in high quality, within the time and budget
- To maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- To recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes
- To work with the internal users and various service providers for the projects, UAT, implementation enhancements and evaluation
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related disciplines will be a plus;
- Min 3 years working experience in project execution activities, working with scalable IT projects is desirable;
- Knowledge of IT systems in one or more of the following is a plus: Brokerage, Settlement, Market data, Wealth management, Customer Relationship Management, AML;
- Experience in the exposure of complete project life cycle;
- Mature, independent, detail-oriented and good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300