Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 June 2017
Our client is one of the world's largest real estate investment management firms and is a global leader in the real estate investment management industry. They are looking for a Business Analyst for a 3 month contract. Responsible for conducting and documenting financial planning and analysis, for timely and accurate controlling and reporting and a range of other ad hoc projects for Asia Pacific region, it is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to step in and progress their career.
Your Skills& Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- Ideally CPA with a background in real estate/FMCG
- 4-5 years of related professional experience, preferably including 3+ years of experience in public accounting with Big 4
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of USGAAP and IFRS
- Broad experience with other software such as PeopleSoft Financials, Cognos TM1, HFM Consolidation, OneSource, Integrity/TRAX
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical
- Strong command of written and spoken English (fluency in Chinese, Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
What's on offer?
- Your foot in the door with an exciting employer
- The opportunity to become permanent
- An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growth oriented company
- A work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace
- An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path
- A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,