Business Intelligence Developer - Contract - 30k-40k
$25000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
10 April 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Translating business needs to technical specifications.
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions.
- Maintaining and supporting data analytics platforms.
- Conducting unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Collaborating with teams to integrate systems.
- Developing and executing database queries and conducting analysis.
- Extracting and collecting data from database and data sources.
- Creating reports for requested projects.
- Developing and updating technical documentation.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Alteryx / ETL / Qlik background is a must.
- Fluent English and Cantonese is a must.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300