Business Manager - Corporate Investment Bank
HKD120000 - 120000 / month
Central and Western District
12 March 2019
Banking and financial services
My client is one of the most reputable Corporate Investment Bank and they are looking for a Head to join their Business Manager team focusing on Global Transaction Bank business. This role can work very closely with the business.
- Responsible for the business management, middle office and operations functions for the Global Transaction Banking business for Santander Asia
- The business manager is the spearhead to resolve issues in regards, but not limited to, daily operations, technology, compliance, finance etc.
- He/she will actively collaborate with the Business Head in driving strategic business initiatives and change agendas, including coordination of development and approval of new products in applicable geographies.
- Responsible for running the new product approval process of the businesses.
- He/she will also lead the pre- post -trade units of Global Transaction Banking for timely and efficient execution of daily transactions for the various branches in Asia.
- As a top team member of the COO Office, this role is instrumental in liaison with various head office functions to ensure Group standards and priorities are fully aligned
MBA/ Master's degree in related financial disciplines preferred
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in business management and operational functions in transaction banking and/or other corporate banking areas.
- Independent, self-motivated, result-oriented, process-driven person with a strong sense of ownership who is looking to develop a career in an expanding business.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese and preferably Mandarin.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300