Business Operations Manager - up to 55k
HKD30000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
2 July 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
- Demonstrated experience in running office operations; that would involve setting and documenting processes if necessary, tracking information and generating MI reports.
- Experience with process improvement and process design (office /admin related of course)
- Capable of organizing a team, setting objectives, managing team's workload, providing performance feedback and handing difficult conversations (team underperforming, frictions within the team, etc)
- Stakeholder management
- Support recruitment/departure process for Admin team headcount
- A University degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Admin Manager/Operations Manager
- Successful in managing complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
- English and Cantonese are a must
- Immediately available highly preferred, and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300