Business Operations/Admin Manager-12Months rolling-up to$60k
HK$40,000.00 - HK$60,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
18 June 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
The client is an international bank within an excellent reputation both here in Asia as well as globally. Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen in Hong Kong.
As a Business Operations Manager you will engage in the following:
- Define and improve processes for key office operations such as onboarding and off boarding process, invoice management, travel booking and expense claim,etc
- Conduct regular catch-ups with internal and external stakeholders to identify synergies and address admin gaps
- Prepare email notifications relevant to Office operations and distributed to all staff
- Provide oversight of expenses management, ensuring invoices are compliant with the accounting procedures and adequately tracked
To qualify as a business operations manager for this role, you MUST have:
- University degree preferably in Business, Finance, HR or other related disciplines
- Admin/ HR Domain experience required
- Fluency in English AND Cantonese is required
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300