Business Support (Technology Dept, Global MNC)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 10 February 2017
Our client, a renowned reputable global corporation with offices in more than 30 countries is seeking high calibre candidate to join them as Business Support.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, this role supports the day to day running of the IT department with a strong focus on continuous improvement of services and cost efficiency. Managing the administration of department, the incumbent works with internal and 3rd party data to drive positive outcomes; In addition to business as usual, the business analyst helps to deliver projects and initiatives across the region in IT and Property & Workplace.
- Managing Purchase to Pay process for Hong Kong IT on a monthly basis.
- Review the IT indirect cost report for Asia offices to ensure the right spend is allocated to the correct part of the budget.
- Complete the cost tracker report of mobility expenses against budget for Asia offices.
- Prepare analysis of Document Production usage for the Asia offices.
- Cost recovery system analysis. Identify and follow up on the highest printing & copying volumes for non-billable sheets.
- Review Document Management System reports to identify where documents may not be filed correctly and take action to escalate and arrange training.
- Support the ongoing Records Management project in Hong Kong, help to report on costs savings.
- Assist Head of Property & Workplace and IT Project Manager to plan and implement projects and initiatives in Asia.
- Service transition management. Engage with frontline team and PM to understand service transition requirements Ensure frontline team are ready and well prepared for changes.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar administrative, business analyst or secretarial role in a professional service company.
- Experience of producing reports in Excel, strong skills in formulas and pivot tables essential.
- Experiencing of working with 3rd party suppliers, demonstrating good procurement skills.
- Proven track record of understanding business processes, and willingness to observe, refine and improve them.
- Experience of ITIL service management an advantage
- Strong focus on proactive support in a demanding environment
- Track record of working on objective rather than task based activity, identifying patterns in data, drawing conclusions and driving positive outcomes.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road