Buy side - Fund Accounting and Operations Associate [50-60K]
$50000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
August 30, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is one of the reputable buy side firms based in Hong Kong. They have both hedge funds and PE funds.
Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a Fund Accounting and Operations Associate to ensure smooth operation. Reporting to the team leader, this role will be given opportunities on fund valuation and operations.
- Conduct accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining NAV, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports
- Review fund valuations and NAV prepared by junior staff
- Daily settlement and fund administration including liaison with custodians and brokers
- Involve in portfolio analysis and cash management
- Oversee team to ensure accounting records are maintained
- Communicates reports and accounting intricacies to clients
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 5+ years of related work experience in fund accounting and operations
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.