Buy Side Operations, HKD50k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 30 August 2017
Our client is a US Private Equity, holding over USD1 trillion dollars in AUM, and have offices based in America, Europe, Asia and Australia, offering private equity and investment services for HNW clients.
- Responsible for implementing investment convictions by authorizing standard and complex investment orders from portfolio managers and research analysts within Funds or client segregated accounts in a timely manner.
- Verifies that all trade authorizations are in compliance with guidelines and regulatory rules, tax and eligibility criteria
- Coordinates investment orders that impact multiple portfolio managers as well as orders that are internal transfers between portfolio managers.
- Authorizes investment orders for Trading to execute.
- May authorize foreign exchange forward contracts and fixed income transactions.
- Anticipates issues and raises awareness when communicating with Trading and the Investment Group.
- Identifies, prepares and reviews inter-account transactions for execution.
- Strengthen relationships and trust with the Investment Group and Trading by anticipating needs and offering solutions.
- Utilizes experience to answer difficult inquiries from the Equity Investment Group and Trading.
- May implement and coordinate portfolio manager responsibility changes.
- Attends investment calls and/or investment group retreats in order to facilitate action list changes and raise appropriate issues.
- Participates in the training of other associates. May serve as technical resource to team and other departments to resolve issues and to knowledge share.
- Actively shares ideas when participating in the development and enhancement of policies, procedures and controls to mitigate risk and improve efficiency.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience; Trade or Sales Middle Office experience with focus on Fixed Income or Equity
- University Degree
- Strong communication skills in English is a MUST
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive self-starter who is detail and goal oriented
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- MS Office proficiency required-included MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,