Buy Side Operations
HKD30000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
17 April 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a leading buy side firm that consistently experiences high trade volumes. Your energy and technical brilliance is needed to complete a talented and dynamic Hedge Fund Operations team. As an independent selfstarter looking to enhance your skill set, this exciting role could be just the opportunity you've been looking for to fast-track your career.
This fast-paced role will bring new challenges and rewards every single day. You will be responsible for trade capturing/trade booking and monitoring P&L breaks across all asset classes. Let your technical expertise shine as you perform day-to-day margining to ensure calculations are in accordance with company policy.
You'll undertake trade validation and reconciliation to ensure data capture accuracy and completeness. Your exceptional collaborative skills will be a key asset as you liaise with traders and portfolio managers to ensure the timely and efficient resolution of trade breaks.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or other numerate disciplines.
- Exceptional experience spanning 4-8 years in Hedge Fund Operations.
- Excellent knowledge of Cash, Equities and EQD products especially across the APAC market as a whole.
- Brilliant understanding of front to back Fund House operational processes.
- Strong product experience across Fixed Income and Credit Derivatives.
- Knowledge of Advent Geneva, DTCC, ICELink and MarkitWire is preferred.
You are an enthusiastic personality and a fast learner with the flexibility to work long hours and face challenges when necessary. In addition to being a highly motivated self-starter, you have a special ability to motivate those around you. You have brilliant communication and presentation skills, and while you are highly organised, you have the creative flair and business insights to offer innovative strategies to improve information flow.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role that will challenge and energise you.
- An extraordinary opportunity to be part of a highly respected company enjoying a growth trajectory.
- Extensive professional training and mentorship to boost your skill set.
- A fast-paced, high energy workplace.
- The support of an impressive and talented team.
- A company that rewards initiative and innovation, and promotes on merit.Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300