Cash Management, Buyside, 40-50k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 August 2017
Our client is a well-established, international organisation that offers services across insurance and investments, with presence in America, Europe and throughout Asia Pacific. This role is responsible for the coordination of cash data, management of currency, trading and hedging, implantation and ownership of cash and FX strategies, processes and policies.
- Oversee cash balances and cash flow activity for equity and fixed income accounts. Evaluate data and communicate with other investment staff to ensure proper trading and settlement timing.
- Review trading activity to verify consistency with cash flow details. Act as primary contact for cash and FX related data. Drive firm-wide cash practices and policies. Assess impacts to cash management resulting from non-cash issues, changing business practices, or process gaps.
- Manage currency in equity and fixed income accounts. Monitor balances and related cash flow and trading activity to identify currency needs. Raise FX orders on the back of trading and to cover cash flows or to repatriate balances resulting from income or corporate actions.
- Manage hedging strategies for equity, fixed income and asset allocation strategies. Calculate, generate and route FX orders, roll forward positions, monitor exposure, and evaluate results of hedging strategies. Evaluate trading costs, settlement issues, and trading strategies. Identify and implement appropriate customized investment hedging strategies and processes for new mandates
- Lead and participate in projects impacting cash and currency management, including but not limited to monitoring of surplus cash investment vehicles, development of cash and FX systems and processes, and governing of FX standing instructions.
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Communicate from multiple parties to make pertinent trading decisions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and part of a larger team
- Open minded, logical, determined and highly ethical
- Strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,