CDD Lead 1 year rolling contract (40k-55k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 05 September 2017
A Leading HK bank is looking for a seasoned CDD lead for a project in Corporate banking.
- Lead colleagues in Customer Due Diligence (CDD) projects such as making liaison with Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) and Operational Team CDD existing-to-bank and new-to-bank customer requirement
- Take up task-based jobs including but not limited to CDD Management Information (MI), Risk Acceptance, Anti-money Laundering (AML), Sanction and Regulatory Compliance Assessment.
- Attend global calls to interpret policies requirement and lay down the implementation plan for permanent colleagues to execute.
In order to qualify for this role you must have the following:
- Extensive experience in Customer Due Diligence (CDD) project launched in Corporate and SME banking field.
- Corporate and SME banking experience is required, Payment and Cash Management experience is definitely an advantage
- Acquainted with Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance (AMLO)
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (with mother tongue in Cantonese)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,