Change Management Lead - 80K (Contract Renewable)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 February 2017
Our client is looking for an outstanding Change Management expert to lead a small but highly energised team. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference every single day, this could be the role you've been looking for.
In this dynamic role, you will develop a comprehensive change management plan that incorporates activities to change employee skills, tasks and behaviours to optimise change. Responsibilities include assessing organisational impact and readiness for change, and activating leadership to take ownership of the change. Tap into your experience to ensure alignment between any new processes or tasks, and organisational structure and roles, and use your natural leadership flair to engage employees and managers in the design of the change. Your excellent communication skills will help all business partners understand their new roles post-implementation, and you'll be collaborating to train employees on new system and process skills related to the change.
- Degree in Commerce, Business or related field.
- Exceptional experience spanning at least 5 years in Change Management implementing projects preferably at a regional scale.
- Brilliant experience across leadership development, communications, training and organisation development.
- Outstanding ability to lead and manage change teams of 2 - 5 people.
- Experience in the implementation of change management methods, tools and frameworks related to IT systems changes.
- Impressive ability to build rapport across a wide range of colleagues.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road